Joe Mama's Commando Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Joe Mama's Commando Forum

Joe's favorite forum topics without the fascist censorship!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Purpose Of This Forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Purpose Of This Forum Empty Purpose Of This Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Joe_Mama

Admin

On January 30, 1933, the Nazi party took control of the German nation and began a reign of terror that would last more than twelve years. One of the key components of this terror regime was the systematic program of censorship conducted by Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels. The aim of censorship under the Nazi regime was simple: to reinforce Nazi power and to suppress opposing viewpoints and information.

Today, this fascist style of censorship is alive and well, right here in the Land of the Free - America! Unfortunately, this censorship is perpetrated right out in the open by public institutions like the Detroit News.

This forum was created in response to what I consider a systematic campaign of censorship conducted in the DetNews.com Autos Forum, where the voices of organized labor have been silenced due to the jealousy and spite of a hateful group of retired salary auto workers.

What set of this campaign of terror in the Land of the Free? I say to you....nothing more than the truth!

It has been said that the only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. In this case, I will not sit back and be silenced - in this forum, I choose to speak and when I do, I will speak the truth. If this fact is too painful for you to accept, perhaps this forum is not for you.

Of course, unlike a number of other forums that prefer to populate themselves with only like-minded individuals, everyone will be welcome to post here. I will refrain from the abusive practice of censorship, but, there are limitations in the Forum Terms of Service from that you agreed to when you joined the board. Hopefully, you've taken the time to read them.

https://joemama.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum